As most of you know I have allergies, as do my father and mother. Well, we can't have dairy, gluten, sugar, honey, or grains and that makes it, as you can probably imagine, very difficult to contrive yummy, still sweet desserts. So you can see why I was SO happy to find this recipe! :D The brownies below are all the above free!


The thing that makes the especially awesome are that Daddy, who usually can't have any dessert I make, can eat these!
~Chocolate Brownie Recipe
*3 Eggs (beat very well. Maybe 2 minutes)
Add:
* ½ cup Coconut Flour
* ½ cup Cocoa Powder
* ¾ cup Apple Sauce
*1 tablespoon Palm Oil
* 2 dopers full of Vanilla Stevia
* ¼ teaspoon Salt
* ½ cup Mayple Syrup
Mix well with a whisk and/or a spoon. Mix until fairly smooth. Pour into a well greased, 8-by-8 pan.
Bake at 350* for 30 min.
Here's the recipe:
~Chocolate Brownie Recipe
*3 Eggs (beat very well. Maybe 2 minutes)
Add:
* ½ cup Coconut Flour
* ½ cup Cocoa Powder
* ¾ cup Apple Sauce
*1 tablespoon Palm Oil
* 2 dopers full of Vanilla Stevia
* ¼ teaspoon Salt
* ½ cup Mayple Syrup
Mix well with a whisk and/or a spoon. Mix until fairly smooth. Pour into a well greased, 8-by-8 pan.
Bake at 350* for 30 min.
~Willa
This is so great Willa! I'm glad that you can eat some sweets. :D Yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat must be nice to eat brownies again! They look wonderful... mmm...
ReplyDeletep.s. I've tagged you here:
http://ambitioushomemaker.blogspot.com/2011/11/inspiration.html