Home: Scribblings

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 3 4 5 & 6 :D

Try as I might, I can't get pictures to upload. :( So...we'll have to do without.
I'm sorry I've missed four days of Thankfulness. :( Oh well, I'm a gonna make up for it now.
The 1st thing I'm thankful for (which techniquely is the third thing I'm thankful for) is dew. Those lovely, shimmering droplets that cover the earth at the end of the day.
The 2nd thing I am thankful for is grass. It may be green or gray or yellow. But that doesn't matter, its always pretty.
The 3rd thing I'm thankful for is a warm fire and candles. They make the house look so cheery and cozy.
The 4th (and last for this post) thing that I'm thankful for is a pumkin patch to get sick in. I had lots of fun...before the sick part. Thank you Daddy, Seth, Elsia, and Josiah for that wonderful experience!
And thank you Lord for all the above. :D
~Willa

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Willa! :D Fires are so amazing, I know. BTW, did I tell you I LOVE your new blog look? SO CUTE!!
    love you, darling!

    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete