I love the focus in this picture! She is adorable by the way:)
The focus is awesome Willa dear! And that expression... too cute! She's sure to win!
Well, she did!
Awww! she is so cute! She should win for sure! :D
Wow, it's so stunning! And the flowers are an awesome touch.
It's gorgeous, Willa!
I'm so gonna vote for you! And thanx for the follow! I hope you join my challenge too:)
LOVE IT! Elsie is SOOOO CUTE! How old is she?
Elsia is 5--today actually. It's her B-day. :)
Beautiful Willa! Yell her "Happy Birthday" for me!
Woops. I meant "tell" her happy birthday. :D
Oh i love that picture!!!~Lilylilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com
That's amazing! I love your blog!
I love the focus in this picture! She is adorable by the way:)
ReplyDeleteThe focus is awesome Willa dear! And that expression... too cute! She's sure to win!
ReplyDeleteWell, she did!
DeleteAwww! she is so cute! She should win for sure! :D
ReplyDeleteWow, it's so stunning! And the flowers are an awesome touch.
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous, Willa!
ReplyDeleteI'm so gonna vote for you! And thanx for the follow! I hope you join my challenge too:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! Elsie is SOOOO CUTE! How old is she?
ReplyDeleteElsia is 5--today actually. It's her B-day. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Willa! Yell her "Happy Birthday" for me!
ReplyDeleteWoops. I meant "tell" her happy birthday. :D
ReplyDeleteOh i love that picture!!!
ReplyDelete~Lily
lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com
That's amazing! I love your blog!
ReplyDelete