Andrea has been one of my closest friends from a very young age. She loves music and has a beautiful voice (I'm literally entranced every time I hear her). Fashion seems to be a gift with her, and she never ceases to look cute. :) I was staying with her and her family for a few days and about halfway through the visit we decided we just HAD to have a photo shoot.
I confess I had *officially* WAY too much fun shooting this!
Hope you enjoy.
Angi took this picture. (And a few of the other flower pics below.)
Thank you, Angie for the great fun I had!
“Love
is not blind; that is the last thing that it is. Love is bound; and the more it
is bound the less it is blind.” ~G.K. Chesterton
~The Scribbler in the Attic
You look so much like Olivia sometimes!
ReplyDeleteGreat Photos!
~Aaliyah~
Those pictures are lovely!! You both are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures!! Thanks for your comments at my blogs!!
ReplyDelete~Jess~
P.S haha the theme for the poem is day dreaming ;)
Scratches. Ticks. Bug bites. It was all SO worth it though for this photo shoot! I also had WAY too "mush" fun with this. ;) Thanks for posting about your visit with us!! :D
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Andrea
Yes! WAAAAAY too much. :D Miss you so much! Sorry about not emailing. I will ASAIC!
DeleteAwesome pictures! Love you both. I miss you Willa! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you too!
DeleteThe pictures are lovely!! You did a great job!
ReplyDelete