Home: Scribblings

Monday, August 27, 2012

Kira | Photoshoot

Kira is both fun and funny, with some of the most beautiful, enormous blue eyes I've ever seen. Normally she wouldn't agree to having a photo shoot, but Sunday I caught her in great mood. :) There was a tumbledown barn nearby and we took advantage of it. So, without further ado, here are the photos and I hope you enjoy!










“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
C.S. Lewis

~The Scribbler in the Attic 

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh how preeetty! Her eyes are so gorgeous. What do you use for editing?

    Love ya, honey!
    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Lightroom. It. Is. Wonderful! Love you too, Darlin'! ~Willa

      Delete
  2. I seem to notice small details in your post's. But fist thing first. Let me just state the obvious: Kira is gorgeous. Small details I noticed were: I know this may sound weird, but I really like how amazingly straight Kira's teeth are.
    Her head covering goes nicely with her shirt and outfit.
    I am in love with her skirt hem. ( I know... I know. :P)
    The curl at the end of her sickeningly beautiful braid adds the prettiest touch to her outfit.

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe... that C.S. Lewis quote describes the birth of Kira and your friendship *perfectly*. :-D

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kira has lovely eyes :) They are big and blue and captivating and emanate a sweetness about her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore her headband! It's adorable. These pictures are so fun.. and judging from her choice in headbands, seems to fit her pretty well. :) I also love your header! I stumbled upon your blog and was like "holy smokes batman, awesome header/banner much?!" haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog header Willa Nicole!!! It's beautiful.

    Blessings,
    Leah Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute pictures! Absolutely lovely!
    I awarded you at my blog!
    http://lifeofamihomeschooler.blogspot.com/2012/09/awards-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete