One of the great things about having a sister for a modest-fashion-blogger is I get to take most of her pictures. I grumble about doing it a lot of the time, but really it's been a blessing that I've taken for granted. Recently, she made a navy-blue-lace-vintage dress, which called for pictures. So here you go, and hope you enjoy!

“The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you ever had.” ~Author Unknown
How has your new year been?
~The Scribbler in the Attic

















Gorgeous! Your sister is beautiful, and she did fantastic with the dress. Great job with the pictures too, their lovely!
ReplyDeleteBecca
Wow Willa!! This dress is simply beautiful!! Love it<3 Great job:-)
ReplyDeleteAna<3
Beautiful, simply beautiful!!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe MADE that?!?!?!?! It's beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that dress is so BEAUTIFUL!! Where did she get the belt? Did she make it or buy it. BTW, great pictures and I love the quote! <3 Margaret
ReplyDeleteI believe she bought the belt at a thrift store.
DeleteOur thrift store just closed, so I have an emptiness that needs to be filled right now! :D
Delete~M'n'M aka Margaret
I LOVE thrift stores!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful pictures on your blog! I love the last one of Olivia! Plus the snow/foggy pictures!
ReplyDelete~Elina
I love your pictures! They are beautiful! My favorite is the last one of Olivia!
ReplyDelete~Elina
I LOVE her dress!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures too!