Home: Scribblings

Monday, March 11, 2013

Railroad Bridge | Photoshoot

Hey Y'all! I know it's been a while and I am soooooo sorry. I'm slowly gathering pictures right now to post, but I haven't had much to photograph lately, and I'm experiencing writing block.
Well, I had a wonderful Lord's Day this past week. I got to hang out with my older sisters and friends and go on a photoshoot on an old railroad bridge near town. It was great fun, though the railroad bridge was high up and the wind was around thirty-mph. It was so much fun and gave me enough thrill for the month. Hope you enjoy the pictures! :)






















  
































I love these girls! They are so much fun. :)




My lovely sister Emma. <3


"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival." ~C.S. Lewis

Have a great week y'all! I will hopefully have some more pictures to post next week. 

~The Scribbler in the Attic





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love them!! Really glad you're back to posting again! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great pictures! Very glad your posting again, right after I followed you stopped:)
    ,Layla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics Willa! Wish I could've made it out there with y'all!
    Love,
    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos, Willa! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're an excellent photographer! What camera do you use?

    -Leah Kathryn
    www.apassionatafortheking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete