The thing I love about Fall isn't so much the flaming leaves, or the ripe pumpkins, or hot cocoa, or sweaters and scarves and the fields whispering with brown grass--though I adore every one of those things. But its the pull of the Autumn air that nips at our heels and makes us sit beside bonfires and snuggle close and cozy inside our homes. I love Fall because it brings people closer, huddling, laughing, watching our breath roll in cloud banks through the air, holding hands to keep warm, offering each other coats and hats to keep away the cold. It's really one of the best feelings ever just being
close.
I also love it when friends spontaneously say, "Hey, lets go take some pictures of each other."
Here are the finished products below. :)
I tried spinning in the leaves with my 4" heels. Didn't work. :P
This last one is definitely my favorite. And I think I'm not alone when I say her fedora is adorable. :D Thanks Mariah!
Stay sharper than Cheddar,
~The Scribbler in the Attic
P.S. Are you supposed to capitalize the names of cheeses?
Love your hair :) I love fall days! I'm looking forward to more posts!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures Willa!!! You are both so pretty, and your outfits are SO cute! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, girl. You both are so beautiful! I wish my hair looked that nice that long....:) Great job!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Photos!
ReplyDelete:) Hannah
The b+w ones of Mariah in front of the shed (especially 5, 8, 9, 12)? Wow... AMAZING!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
~Me
Nice!
ReplyDelete