Have you ever seen such a sight,
As mist over mountains?
Have you ever seen it from a height,
The height of a falcon?
To look upon the world,
Through the eyes of a man,
Who can ever discover,
Or begin to understand?
But to gaze upon this world,
From the eyes of the Creator,
That is all it takes understand,
These things so much greater.

I experienced the Rocky Mountains for the first time in my life. My eyes wanted roll out of my head as we drove through the endless formations. My whole life I've been surrounded by nature's beauty, but I've never seen it so rich and raw as when my family took a trip to Colorado.
Y'all ever been to the Rocky's?
Sun-flares and Snowballs,
~The Scribbler in the Attic










I have never been there - but these are indeed beautiful! I hope to one day now. :) Great job - glad you got to experience them!
ReplyDeleteRebecca