Home: Scribblings

Friday, March 7, 2014

Photography Friday // Falling Snow















"And as I watched the whole world burn
Something white began to churn
Falling quiet as the night
Falling quiet as fire was bright
Like doves in winter cold
It covered the world in it's pure white fold.
Yes, as I watched the whole world go
I saw it quenched with heaven's snow."

Happy March!
~The Scribbler in the Attic

6 comments:

  1. so pretty! (: the snow looks so great and i wish i could be there playing in it!
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all positively gorgeous, and that poem is beautiful! You have an amazing talent!
    xx
    Brooke Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the one of the bird house, Willa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are all so pretty and creative!! I love the one with the dog! You're so talented!

    PS. - I'm so happy I found you blog!! :)

    xoxo, Rebecca

    www.rebecca-pm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOVE the one of the Birdhouse! :D Perfect my dear, Perfect.

    ReplyDelete