Home: Scribblings

Friday, July 25, 2014

Photography Friday // Selfie Series

Starting this week, I'm going to try and post selfies in a sort of "blog series". 
It's hard taking a picture of yourself when you don't have a remote to your camera, so you have to run back and forth setting the timer and focusing on a vague area, and then running and trying to guess the general location of where it was focused and somehow manage to smile without looking awkward. 
Yet, by some miracle, these turned out...
Anyways, hope you enjoy: 




a

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." ~ Dr. Seuss

Craving green eggs and ham,
~The Scribbler in the Attic

9 comments:

  1. Your hair is soooooo long and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. :)

    ~Sarah
    cutecombinations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty! The pictures turned out wonderfully! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use a Nikon D3100 with a 50 mm lens. It's super nice. :)

      Delete
  4. you are so beautiful!! Love the background too

    stop by,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely long hair! I'm currently stuck between letting my hair grow or chopping it off... After seeing these lovely pics, I've made up my mind! I'm gonna leave it long! Thanks for helping me decide. :p

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty Willa!!!! <3 :) Love your hair long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such beautiful photos! You live in such a pretty area. I wish my selfies looked anything like yours.

    ReplyDelete