Home: Scribblings

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Snapshot Sunday // Treasure Hunting Child Wonders

I have to go with "Snapshot Sunday" in place of Photography Friday due to the fact that I was too sick Friday to post. And just when you thought I'd run out of cheesy alliterations for my post titles, right? ;D
Tired of taking selfies, I decided to ask my little siblings Elsie and Josiah if I could set up a treasure hunt for them and take pictures while they solved it. They were so excited to get to do this. I picked out a few (...relatively speaking...) of my favorites to share with you guys. Enjoy!


Opening the first clue...







Setting off together to follow the map... 



Tackling the very quickly put together obstacle course.









Josiah finding the second piece of the map.


Breaking the seal.










Finding the second clue.








Josiah got burrs stuck in his hair. So I acted quickly--and took a picture.




Josiah finding the final piece of the map...











Hurrying towards their final destination.





The treasure at last!

















Triumphantly returning home with their treasure.


"If love is the treasure, laughter is the key." ~Yakov Smirnoff 

If you think my siblings are as adorable as I do, leave a comment. :)
~The Scribbler in the Attic

6 comments:

  1. They are ADORABLE! And so much bigger than the last time I saw them! I remember when they were babies! Love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good older sister!! They look so excited and happy :) THEY ARE SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What editing program do you use? These are really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SO cute! Especially the sepia ones! :)
    Naomi
    pictureperphect.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete