Home: Scribblings

Saturday, January 17, 2015

In Sunset Red || Selfie Series

I picked a good night to take some pictures. The sunset was simply breathtaking in our little neck of the woods, and I was blessed enough to capture a small portion of it on camera. Dusk had begun falling when I started taking these... after I accidentally forgot to take them earlier in the day. :-/






(No, I am not enthralled with that tree branch, whatever it may look like. :P)

Yeah, so, just as I got started setting up to take these, our neighbor, who waters our cows for us, drove up this back road on our property and passed me... Yeah. Taking selfies by yourself, with a tripod, out in the middle of the woods is more awkward than most people would think...

Y'all ready for spring yet? 
~The Scribbler in the Attic

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair in these pictures! What did you to do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did it with a crimping iron. This is a few days after I used it, so the curls are looser. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your jacket :)

    I've been caught taking pictures like that I few times as well. It's tempting to hit the ground (maybe not a good idea on a road though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, this made me laugh. :) And thank you! The jacket is one of my favorites.

      Delete