But's it been a good adventure. So, you'll have to excuse me for about a month. You may not be seeing very many posts on here.
Everything here in the counrty is blooming early because of the early warm-weather. Our peach tree for instance is absolutely loving the attention the sun is giving it. I had the opportunity about a week and a half ago to snap the pics below.
"Who is mighty as you are, O Lord, with your faithfulness all around you? 9 You rule the raging of the sea; when its waves rise, you still them"
~ Psalm 89: 8-9
Have a wonderful week!
~The Scribbler in the Attic
Oh those pictures are so pretty! Did you take them? I'll be praying for y'all as you get through the GAPS diet.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Gabby
Beautiful pictures!! :) The weather here has been *so* warm here too. Very pleasant. :D
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Yes I took them. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! they make me think~ SPRING!
ReplyDelete....**....
...****.....
..*****.....
..******.....
....!.......
....!........
^Lilac^
did you edit them at all? :D