Home: Scribblings

Friday, November 16, 2012

All About Elevensies

Forgive, once again, my absence of blogging. Life has so many twists and turns we don't see coming it's hard to stay on your feet.
       I've been tagged, by Jessa Bri at Life Of a Michigan Homeschooler.Thanks! And it's all about elevensies this time, instead of sevens, which to me, is rather a breath of fresh air considering how many awards and taggings use sevens.

 Rules
- If you are tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.

- Then, you must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Next, tag eleven more bloggers.
- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them.
- No tagging back

So, let's see what eleven random facts I can conjure up about myself...
1). I have been without chocolate for nearly three weeks straight....and I think I'm about to die. I didn't know a person could survive this long without it. (For explanation, I'm on a "cleanse" diet that forbids it.) 
2). I enjoy writing movie scripts.

3). I'm currently taking a poetry course for school which is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. 

4). I like to create things with sculpty clay.

5). We're eating pumpkin pie for desert tonight.

6). I'm halfway through the random facts about myself.

7). I want to grow my hair long enough to do this; and I'm halfway there!



8). I enjoy all things medieval, as you probably already know. :D

9). My new hobby (which I hope to turn into something useful) is making movies/music-videos/picture-trailers/or anything film related.

10). My writing has come to a screeching hand-hold, and it's killing me. Stuck between two books, two plots, and completely different characters in each, and writer's block on both ends, it ain't lookin' too good.

11). This is the last thing I had to say. And I just said it.

Now, for the questions:

1. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas or Thanksgiving. St. Patrick's day always seems to slip by without me noticing.... :)

2. Do you prefer hot or cold weather? I don't know. When it's hot, I think "okay, this proves I like cold weather better!" and the opposite happens when I'm cold. Right now though, I would be content with either.

3. Which country would you like to visit? New Zealand, Scotland, or England.

4. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate, of course!

5. Describe the perfect ice cream sundae. Hm...well, I don't normally have ice-cream sundaes. Just iceream, with maybe some chocolate syrup or chocolate chip sprinkles. Never whipped-cream though. Carmel, perhaps.

6. Would you rather attend a ball, eat something very unusual, solve a mystery that puzzles even Sherlock Holmes, or break the world record of the most books read in one year? D.e.f.i.n.a.t.e.l.y. solve the mystery.
7. Breakfast or just coffee? Breakfast. Not a huge coffee fan.
8. What is your favorite era in history? Hm...probably Christendom.
9. Do you have any kind of accent when you speak? No. I can impersonate a few, though. :)
10. Is it soda or pop? um....soda? 
11. Name 11 of your hobbies. Movie-making, writing, blogging, photography, reading, art, romping in the woods when I can, archery, pinteresting, eating. ;) 

11 questions for those I tag:

1). What's your favorite time of day/night?
2). What's the favorite stuffed animal you've ever had?
3). If you could choose one of the three following places to go, which would it be? Madagascar, Brazil, or Greenland?
4). Fuzzy socks or slippers?
5). Can you make up a rhyme right off the bat? If so, write it down here.
6). If you could create a phoenix, what color would it's fire be? How big would it be? And would it have a voice, screech, or song? (That counts as one question, right?)
7). What is your favorite mythical creature?
8). What are four of your favorite books?
9). What is one not-commonly-used or BIG word that you know right off the top of your head?
10). If your could have a dream birthday party, what would it be like?
11). Which one of the following trees would you like to grow from seed: An apple tree, weeping willow, or wisteria?

Now, to tag...

Ruby Plank at A Focus for HIM: Thoughts and photography
K'n'B at Seriously Peppermint
Joanna Dell at i love...
Katherine at A Life Worth Living
Sincerity at Sincerity
Caroline Leigh at Caroline Leigh Photography
Hannah Weaver at Hannah Weaver's Yarns
Journey and Ruby at A Writer's World
Hannah at A Bibliophile
Kiri Liz at The Silver Key of Poetry
Jess Leigh at Scribblings of a Dreamer

Whew....Now, to alert the tag victims. :D I wonder if I should do it all in rhyme? I wonder if any of them will notice....? 

If I tagged you, and you notice. Tell me. I love comments. :) 

~Scribbler in the Attic

15 comments:

  1. Hey Willa!!
    I got your comment! I will try and do the tagging... We are having a surprise tea party for my sister's 13th bday today, so I won't be doing it today :)
    Thanks for tagging me and I loved your rhyme!!!
    xo
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your rhyme hahaha. :) Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog and I love, love, love it! Your header is the best I've ever seen, and your posts are great! I've followed, will you follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for participating! I really enjoyed reading your answers to my questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S If you want to see my answers to your questions, I just posted them on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Willa,
    Have you ever heard of the klutz kit: Movie Maker. I want it so bad. It has tips for making animations and bios and many other types of movies\short films. It also has a CD with sound affects on it. It includes more things too. You should post your movies on your blog. I'd really enjoy them. How was your Thanksgiving?
    Love,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't heard of it. Sounds cool! My Thanksgiving was great! How was yours?

      Delete
  7. What kind of movie maker do you use? And have you ever joined Nanowrimo? You just missed it if you haven't! :)

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Adobe Premiere 10. I have thought about joining Nanowrimo, but I honostly don't have the time. Maybe one day. :) Have you?

      Delete
  8. I have to look into Adobe. Half of everyone I ask use it - and is it Gimp? Or something along those lines that everyone is so found of. Yes, I do Nanowrimo. This was my second year. I self publish, so I try to keep producing books. One to edit, one to write, one to publish. Kind of do three stories at once. I don't think I have time most days, but somehow it gets squeezed in! :) You should try it someday! :)

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds cool! What are your books called? I have never used Gimp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have one done, "A Handful of Flowers, a short story collection". (Short stories are not my preference, but there was a whole bunch of reasons behind that! :) I am working on two other books now, hopefully to be published in 6 months, at least one. How about you?
    What do you use?

    ReplyDelete