What do you do when you're home alone? Saturday, as the rest of my family went to a conference, I decided to have a little fun and take some self portraits--spy-themed portraits. :)
(Note, for those of you who didn't catch this: That is not a real gun. It's a bb).
Next up, I have some pics of me as a librarian. :) Have a great week!
~The Scribbler in the Attic
Nice photos! I especially like the last three.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. You are so beautiful, Willa. I mean, I get it. "You're trying to be cool in your rad clothes and glasses." ;) But you just look stunning in these photos.
ReplyDeleteKeep up these self-portraits!
love you,
~Andrea
Those pictures are awesome! I actually run a spy & detective club:) Have you seen the tv show Merlin by any chance???
ReplyDeleteLayla.
Sounds like a cool club! I have seen Merlin and it is probably one of my three-tied favorite TV shows ever. In answer to your other question, I use a Nikon D3100 (50-lense) camera. But I edited the pictures in Lightroom 3.
DeleteYes, I really like Merlin too!! Definitely in the tops. Looking at your profile we have a lot of the same favorite books. Did you know they are making 100 cupboards into a movie!!!????
DeleteLayla.
Yes, I have heard about the 100 Cupboards movie. :D Super excited!
DeleteOh, and what camera do you have??
ReplyDeleteHaha love these pics! :) you look like a pro spy ;)
ReplyDeleteCool!!! Great pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteReason #4,000,763 I love you being my sister. :D
ReplyDelete~Your big sista
Awesome! I seriously think you could pass as a real spy...
ReplyDeleteDid anyone ever tell you that you look good with bright red lipstick??
I love the pic of you bending down and we can see your entire outfit-- totally black-- I love it!
~Liv H.
Haha! I absolutely love it - amazing pictures, and you make a beautiful spy!
ReplyDeleteB
Oh my goodness. How beautiful you are. I love the photos.
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite pic is the one of you bending down.
I bet you had an awesome time doing the spy theme.
Very creative.
Mema
I LOVE THESE! they are really fun!
ReplyDeleteWow, just stunning! You look beautiful with that lipstick! I love your outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Margaret
Ahahahahahaha. these are so awesome and perfect. :)
ReplyDelete