Home: Scribblings

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Photoshoot || Librarian

Well, here's that "librarian" photo shoot I promised y'all. I'm still working on getting good lighting when I'm shooting inside, so forgive all the off-colors and changing edit filters (not to mention they were self-portraits, so they're slightly crooked and out of focus). Otherwise, enjoy! ;)


P.S. I do not actually wear glasses...



















"A room without a book is like a man without a soul."


And I couldn't agree more. I just recently finished the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Haha, so great! I'm looking forward to reading Rick Riordan's new series The Heroes of Olympus. Have any of you read either of them?

Tootles,
~The Scribbler in the Attic



14 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!! Ohh my gosh Willa. You are so pretty in these pitures:D Even though you don't wear glasses..you look good in them:)Great job!!

    <3Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.- I love Percy Jackson!!! I am on the third book of the Heroes of Olympus!! So good!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are amazing and definitely librarian-ish:) I am in the middle of the Percy Jackson series and I already have the first Heroes of Olympus to go into when I finish:) That quote is AMAZING!!! Who originally said it????

    Layla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha These are really fun! If you ever do need glasses, you can be sure you will look great in them! Is this your home library?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Right now we have our home library in two parts (the basement and upstairs loft) until we get more room. These pictures are in the loft library.

      Delete
  5. Cute pictures, Willa!
    Question...do you or one of your sisters make jewelry?
    Thanks!

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. What library are you at?? :)
    ~O.H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in our loft book-space. It's not exactly big enough to be a library. :-/ :)

      Delete
  7. The first picture is my favorite! Love them! Can I ask where you find your scarves? All the scarves I find are so expensive. :|
    I hope you'll keep doing these kinds of photoshoots! What about a chef - doctor - writer - farmer - photographer (photo shoot of a photographer - not often done! :D)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great ideas! And I think I will definitely do some of them. :) My sister (Olivia--http://freshmodesty.blogspot.com/) bought that scarf (and, actually, most of the scarves we have) when she was in Paris. So, I honestly have no idea what store they were from or what price! Sorry. :P

      Delete
  8. I have read the books, and they are LOTS of fun, Have loads of emotion, and I couldn't put it down.

    Elsie.

    P.S be warned. There are cliffhangers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures(especially the last one:)!! You look like you have a lot of fun with the camera:p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these pictures, especially the last one! You are so beautiful and I love your hair! :)
    ~Margaret

    ReplyDelete