Home: Scribblings

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Is Here! || Photoshoot

So, I don't know what y'all define a photoshoot as, or what the real definition is, or if it's two words or one word. I basically call anything that I take pictures of around the same time with the same over all "feeling" or subject a photoshoot.
 Anyways---everything here is blossoming and blooming and springing green leaves! It is so nice to have a change of warm weather and bright colors. I always forget how much I really love spring time until it's here. :D
Some of these pictures are waaaaaaaay out of focus, but I actually found myself liking them anyways.





 I absolutely love the filter on this one (Lightroom: Faded Photo)




Weird expression day!




"Lillies in their open innocence
Bumblebees in their whirring cadence
Blue skies, butterflies, and dandelions roar
As lightning strikes, bonfire nights, and eagles flying soar." ~W.N.H.

What's y'alls favorite season? I don't know if I could pick one. As each one comes around I realize just how much I missed it. By mid-summer in the 90* temperature, I'm betting I'll be wishing for Fall.

~The Scribbler in the Attic



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Willa! I love the rain boots one - especially the third!
    You do an amazing job editing your photos. Keep it up!
    I know what you mean about seasons - I have to say I am pretty much that way...except I really don't like Winter at all. :p And I live in Wisconsin. *rolls eyes* :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures...They really capture the pulse of spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the seasons except winter. Great pictures!
    ~Margaret

    ReplyDelete